Sunday, December 6, 2009

SOURCES

There are a lot of sources and places you can go to find this information. If you are really interested in getting involved, I would talk to Danelle, Grandpa, or Patti and Charlie. They are where I got my information from. Also, there is a plethora of websites out there that have TONS of information. I got all of the census's I have from Ancestry.com- which is a subscription website, but you can get it for free at the BYU library, or the Family History Library at BYU. Grandpa has already done a TON of really good research, but I still think there are a few things out there that could be the missing link to our mystery. Let me know if you have any questions about what I have written, and also, if you know I have made a mistake somewhere PLEASE let me know so that it can be corrected!

No comments:

Post a Comment