Tuesday, December 8, 2009

INTRODUCTION

OK family.... We have a mystery that we all need to get involved in to solve! William Henry Smith is Grandpa Smith's granddad. We have some information on him, but just not enough! I've started this blog, partly for a class assignment, and partly because I am so interested in this family, and I really feel like we have to all put our heads together to figure this out! Grandpa told me that he has been trying to figure out this mystery off and on since he and Grandma joined the church. I think it's about time that we all help him and get this straight! I'm really excited about this so I'm expecting you to all get involved and help us find the things we need! :) Oh and just so you know, I decided to post this so you can read it in order from TOP down. (you know cause sometimes you have to read a blog from bottom to top to get it in order.) And also if you click on the pictures and documents they come up in a new screen bigger so you can read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment